10/40 Connections equips believers in the U.S. and overseas in the following ways:
- Church Planting – Equip local believers to establish house churches among the least-reached.
- Bible Distribution – Help address the problem of Bible illiteracy among the least-reached.
- Audio Ministries – Audio Bibles and media projection are strategic tools to share the Gospel among oral learners in remote locations.
- 40-Day Prayer Guide – The Open Your Eyes Initiative is a downloadable 40-day prayer guide that builds awareness and facilitates prayer surrounding God’s character, global issues, unreached people groups, and the Church.
- Online Resources – Information about unreached people groups, prayer, world religions, and more.
- Seminars – Offered on the mission of the Church, male/female partnership, and unreached people groups.
- Short-Term Trips – Hands-on ministry among the least-reached within the context of mentoring relationships.
- 2-Year Workers – The Nexus Initiative sends out two-year cross-cultural workers equipped to proclaim the holistic Gospel among the least-reached.
Jesus said, "Pray the Lord to send out laborers, for the harvest is plentiful, but he workers are few." That is the mission of 10/40 Connections – to follow the example of Jesus by connecting the body of Christ, equipping believers, and engaging the least reached.
© 2022 10/40 Connections, Inc. All rights reserved.
P.O. Box 1141
Hixson, TN 37343
10/40 Connections is a 501(c)3 tax-exempt organization.
Solicitation Disclosure | Privacy Statement | Statement of Faith | Mission Statement | 10/40 Blog | Employment | Contact Us