WHO WE ARE
We believe the Gospel of the kingdom must be PROCLAIMED to all ethnic groups to COMPLETE the Great Commission.
Proclaiming the Gospel includes both WORD and DEED – the FULL ANSWER to fallen humanity. Jesus reveals this two-pronged strategy in that He both taught and met tangible needs. Truly the harvest is PLENTIFUL, but the workers few.
The Holy Spirit desires his daughters and sons to DISPLAY his truth and make a tangible DIFFERENCE in the broken world.
We envision a Church, ABANDONED IN DEVOTION to Christ and His global purposes, moving the Good News to EVERY PEOPLE GROUP of the earth.
We multiply disciples who make disciples of all nations.
We do so by connecting the Body of Christ, equipping believers, and engaging the unreached. Through holistic initiatives, unreached people groups hear and experience the Good News of Jesus and multiply disciples in their own contexts.
OUR CORE VALUES
We commit to live as faithful, focused, family-oriented, flourishing followers of Christ.
FAITHFUL FOLLOWERS. It’s about Jesus. Not us.
- When we say yes to Jesus in salvation, we pledge our allegiance to Him. We show our love to God by obeying him and honoring His Word as our foundation for belief and strategies. Immediate obedience is our goal. (John 14:21)
- We seek to allow biblical standards and godly integrity to form the basis of our practice, realizing that God’s kingdom culture stands above all human cultures. (Isaiah 55:8-9, Matthew 6:9-10)
FOCUSED FOLLOWERS. Keep your eye on the goal.
- God’s heart is for all ethnic groups. We focus our primary attention on the world’s least reached people groups. (Matthew 24:14, Revelation 7:9-10)
- 10/40 values the Church because God chose the Church to reflect His character, announce His kingdom, and demonstrate God’s justice/righteousness to a broken world. (Psalm 89:14-15, Matthew 6:33)
- We seek sound missiology to inform all our endeavors as we meet real needs, inspire faith, build capacity, minimize dependence, and maximize sustainable efforts. (Proverbs 11:14, John 15:8, Ephesians 4:11-16)
FAMILY-ORIENTED FOLLOWERS. Be One. Go Together.
- God created the Body of Christ as a family. Therefore, we seek to live as sisters and brothers in an authentic, unified community (though not uniform community), where all parties seek to practice the “one another” principles of Scripture (John 17:21-23, Romans 12:9-15).
- With a heart for collaboration, we emphasize relational partnering with believers in the 10/40 Window and with U.S. churches, encouraging and mobilizing both groups toward God’s heart for the nations. (Ephesians 2:19-22, Philippians 1:3-6)
- We recognize that the Holy Spirit empowers and gifts His sons and daughters to accomplish His purposes in the world, and that God distributes spiritual gifts to men and women regardless of nationality, class, or ethnicity. (Ephesians 4:11-12, Acts 10:34-35)
FLOURISHING FOLLOWERS. Bear Fruit.
- We promote Word and Deed ministry because Jesus emphasized both abundant and eternal life with God. (Luke 4:18-19, Isaiah 61:1-3)
- God is glorified when disciples bear fruit. By abiding in Christ, disciples bear fruit that will last and flourish by living their created purpose.
- We affirm God’s character serves as the foundation for morality. Based on God’s character, 10/40 adheres to the marriage covenant between one man and one woman and also to the sanctity of life. (Genesis 1:31, Leviticus 19:2, John 10:10)
WE PUSH SUSTAINABILITY.
Jump-starting initiatives is fun, but maintaining from the outside can cripple. Therefore, we move toward making each of our projects self-sustainable by funds from local sources.
WE COUNTER THE CULTURE.
WE BELIEVE WOMEN ARE GOD’S “SECRET WEAPONS.”
To learn more about how to get involved – click here.
Jesus said, "Pray the Lord to send out laborers, for the harvest is plentiful, but he workers are few." That is the mission of 10/40 Connections – to follow the example of Jesus by connecting the body of Christ, equipping believers, and engaging the least reached.
© 2022 10/40 Connections, Inc. All rights reserved.
P.O. Box 1141
Hixson, TN 37343
10/40 Connections is a 501(c)3 tax-exempt organization.
Solicitation Disclosure | Privacy Statement | Statement of Faith | Mission Statement | 10/40 Blog | Employment | Contact Us