JOIN OUR TEAM
“I thank my God every time I remember you. In all my prayers for all of you, I always pray with joy because of your partnership in the Gospel.”
The 10/40 Connections team includes volunteers, partners, staff, prayer warriors, interns, generous givers, and churches.
Please click the link to view the specifics of the job description. If you are interested in a position, please send by email both a cover letter and resume.
Overseas Service Opportunities
10/40 offers shorter-term teams (usually 2-6 weeks) and a longer term of service (two years). Please follow the links to learn more.
10/40 Connections offers intern positions for qualified individuals. If you are interested in the nations and non-profit ministries, an internship with 10/40 Connections may be the right fit for you. We can use help in the following areas.
- Event Planning/Fundraising Intern – Do you have a heart to bless and disciple others, helping donors understand the vital role they play in God’s mission? Are you good with details and people? This internship could be for you!
- Non-Profit Intern – Do you want to invest your time in an internship that will utilize your practical skills, deepen you spiritually, and challenge you with some of the realities of the non-profit world?
- Videography Intern – Do you love conveying a powerful story? This internship involves the tech skills of taking captured footage and developing story lines and videos that share the 10/40 message and projects in creative ways.
- Social Media Intern – Are you media savvy? This internship focuses on developing a broader social media platform and presence for 10/40 Connections through avenues such as Facebook, Twitter, the 10/40 website, blogs, etc.
- Graphic Design & Web Design Intern – Does God’s creativity shine through you? This internship entails using your tech skills of web and graphic design to develop powerful messaging pieces for 10/40 projects (i.e. Joy to the World catalog, brochures, website streamlining, etc.)
For further info, follow the links below.
Start a small prayer group and pray regularly for areas where 10/40 Connections works. Prayer advocates gather a team of people to pray weekly or monthly. We will send you specific names, specific prayer requests, and more. Email us if you’d like more information. We would love to see prayer teams scattered throughout the country!
- Volunteer Bookkeeper – Utilize your tabulating talents for Jesus! Requires high integrity and a solid skill set for bookkeeping including Quickbooks. Additional responsibilities can be given as appropriate.
- Volunteer Graphic Designer – Use your skills and creative vision to enhance mobilization for people who have yet to hear of Christ. Requires skills in Adobe Creative Suite for creating brochures, project proposals, curriculum layout, catalog design, and website development.
- Volunteer Social Media Instigator – Use your social media know-how to advance the cause of Christ among the least reached! Increase 10/40’s presence on Facebook, Twitter, Blogs, etc. Help us think through various security issues from a social media perspective.
- Volunteer Video Producer/Editor – Tons of awesome footage awaits a skilled and creative editor! Can you create cool videos that communicate a powerful story? We have many ideas that need to be expressed and many stories that need to be told.
Social Media Outreach
Social Media enables us to spread God’s message and the work of 10/40 Connections without minimal cost! Driving traffic to our website helps us both reach more people for Christ among the least reached and possibly equip believers to live out their faith. Contact us if you could help us spread the message of 10/40 Connections through your social media channels. “Like” us on Facebook and share our posts. “Follow” us on Twitter and re-tweet our tweets, comment and engage in our blogposts. Increased awareness can lead to a changed heart, which leads to changed lives.
Contact us if you are interested in using your skills for furthering God’s mission!
Jesus said, "Pray the Lord to send out laborers, for the harvest is plentiful, but he workers are few." That is the mission of 10/40 Connections – to follow the example of Jesus by connecting the body of Christ, equipping believers, and engaging the least reached.