So How Can Our Group Partner?
10/40 CONNECTIONS wants to help your group engage strategically among the least reached. Yet the 10/40 Window remains unreached in part because of lopsided allocation of Christian funds and mission efforts.
Where does U.S. Church money go?
If the Holy Spirit guides your group to engage the unreached, we guarantee a tough but rewarding strategy. Together we can change the statistics above and see a harvest among the most unreached nations.
Because 10/40 CONNECTIONS works exclusively inside the 10/40 Window, our partners know that their financial contributions directly impact the least reached areas. 10/40 CONNECTIONS partners can rest assured that our strategic initiatives:
- Are enacted in partnership with indigenous ministries in some of the most unreached areas of the world.
- Reflect humility, teachability, and the Fruit of the Spirit.
- Are missiologically sound.
- Demonstrate principles that enhance sustainability (not dependence).
All levels of partnership receive Awareness and Accountability:
- Awareness – Updates, newsletters, monthly prayer requests, annual reports
- Accountability – Goals measured, progress monitored, lessons learned, and results reported on all projects including both physical and spiritual aspects.
Choose from one of three levels of partnership.
All partnerships are welcomed and appreciated.
Please contact us for more information on how partnering with us can impact your church and the nations.
Jesus said, "Pray the Lord to send out laborers, for the harvest is plentiful, but he workers are few." That is the mission of 10/40 Connections – to follow the example of Jesus by connecting the body of Christ, equipping believers, and engaging the least reached.
© 2022 10/40 Connections, Inc. All rights reserved.
P.O. Box 1141
Hixson, TN 37343
10/40 Connections is a 501(c)3 tax-exempt organization.
Solicitation Disclosure | Privacy Statement | Statement of Faith | Mission Statement | 10/40 Blog | Employment | Contact Us