“They must keep hold of the deep truths of the faith with a clear conscience.”
1 Timothy 3:9
With a desire to love God and others, we seek to practice the following values as an organization.
1. 10/40 seeks to allow biblical standards and godly integrity to form the basis of our practice, realizing that God’s kingdom culture stands above all human cultures. (Isaiah 55:8-9, Matthew 6:9-10)
2. 10/40 desires that sound missiology inform all of its endeavors as we meet real needs, inspire faith, build capacity, minimize dependence, and maximize sustainable efforts. (Proverbs 3:19-26, John 15:8)
3. 10/40 values the Church as God’s primary tool for announcing his kingdom and demonstrating God’s justice/righteousness to a broken world. (Psalm 89:14-15, Matthew 6:33)
4. 10/40 emphasizes relational partnering with believers in the 10/40 Window and with US churches, encouraging and mobilizing both groups toward God’s heart for the nations. (Ephesians 2:19-22, Philippians 1:3-5)
5. 10/40 focuses its primary attention on the 10/40 Window where 95% of the world’s least reached people groups reside. (Matthew 24:14, Revelation 7:9-10)
6. 10/40 stands with Christ and his Word and Deed ministry which impacts the whole society and emphasizes the whole person experiencing both an abundant and an eternal life with God. (Luke 4:18-19, Isaiah 61:1-3)
7. 10/40 affirms that, as a reflection of God’s Trinitarian community, believers should strive to live with authentic, unified community (though not uniform community), where all parties seek to practice the “one another” principles of Scripture. (John 17:21-23, Romans 12:9-15)
8. 10/40 affirms that God the Holy Spirit empowers and gifts all believers to accomplish His purposes in the world, and that God distributes His gifts regardless of nationality, class, gender, or ethnicity. (Ephesians 4:11-12, Acts 10:34-35)
9. 10/40 affirms that God’s character serves as the foundation for morality. Based on God’s character, 10/40 adheres to the marriage covenant between one man and one woman for life and to the sanctity of life. (Genesis 1:31, John 10:10)
Return to Nexus.
Jesus said, "Pray the Lord to send out laborers, for the harvest is plentiful, but he workers are few." That is the mission of 10/40 Connections – to follow the example of Jesus by connecting the body of Christ, equipping believers, and engaging the least reached.
© 2022 10/40 Connections, Inc. All rights reserved.
P.O. Box 1141
Hixson, TN 37343
10/40 Connections is a 501(c)3 tax-exempt organization.
Solicitation Disclosure | Privacy Statement | Statement of Faith | Mission Statement | 10/40 Blog | Employment | Contact Us