“Therefore, prepare your minds for action… fix your hope completely on the grace to be brought to you at the revelation of Jesus Christ.”
1 Peter 1:13
All Hands on Deck!
During World War II, not only frontline soldiers joined the effort. Throughout the entire U.S., families, businesses, churches, and society as a whole mobilized in order to win the war. Men went to fight, women took their positions in factories and built airplanes and tanks, children collected metal to be used in the factories, people rationed tires for military use, and even the color green was reserved to dye the soldier’s uniforms.
To reach the remaining people groups, all of God’s people must do their part to share God’s global vision personally. Everyone has a part to play.
1. Advocacy – Letting people know about God’s great intention, his heart for the nations and the plight of millions of people. Speaking out and increasing prayer support for the unreached.
2. Preparing People – Equipping people and providing opportunities to get ready for action.
3. Organizing Resources – Gathering information, equipment, and financial support that will contribute to benefit the unreached.
10/40 Connections has developed a variety of ways you and your group can raise needed funds to share the Good News with the least reached. Use these ideas (or your own creativity) to make a difference in someone’s life!
- Lunch Change Challenge – Benefits children in slums. Kids’ groups, youth groups, and camps can raise funds to feed and educate at-risk children in Indian slums. $2.56 feeds and educates a child for one week. Click here for more information.
- AthletesACT – Benefits either children in slums or anti-trafficking initiatives.
Become aware of a global issue, grow to care about the issue, and work to tackle the issue – through the avenue of athletics. If you want to use your passion for sports to spread awareness, increase care, and mobilize fans to tackle an issue, click here for more information.
- Baby Shower for the Unborn – Benefits Voice for the Voiceless. Host a baby shower on behalf of the unborn – that they would have a chance to be born. Contact us and we can give you fun, party resources to help you pull this off!
- Birthday Parties – Instead of birthday gifts for kids who already have so much, why not allow them to collect money for a 10/40 project that will make a huge difference in another’s life?
- Host a Living Room Social with 10/40 Connections – Invite your friends to come learn about 10/40 Connections and how they can each be involved.
- Wear and promote 10/40 T-Shirts – “Cast Hope Together” and “I am a Christian”
If you are interested in helping to host or volunteer at one of these events, please contact us.
Jesus said, "Pray the Lord to send out laborers, for the harvest is plentiful, but he workers are few." That is the mission of 10/40 Connections – to follow the example of Jesus by connecting the body of Christ, equipping believers, and engaging the least reached.
Where Most Needed
† If you desire to donate by check, it can be mailed to:
2120 Northgate Park Lane, #400
Chattanooga, TN 37415
10/40 Connections is a 501(c)3 tax-exempt organization.