“We must be global Christians with a global vision because our God is a global God.”
God’s main strategy for proclaiming the Gospel throughout every people group remains the Church. Therefore, 10/40 Connections desires to come alongside churches to help you engage strategically and effectively in the area of the world greatly underserved by the Christian Church.
Don’t be discouraged. Don’t be overwhelmed.
We can walk beside you to help your church
make a difference among the least reached.
We believe many local churches desire to make a difference among the least reached. But the task may feel nebulous and/or difficult. Because Jesus gave His life for the Church, 10/40 Connections commits to come alongside the Church and facilitate her to engage actively and personally in strategies that impact the least reached peoples (or Church-forsaken) of the earth.
How does 10/40 assist partnering churches?
- Consulting for mission strategy and engagement.
- Advocacy Strategy within the local church to bring awareness and action.
- Ministry initiatives to position church resources that bring lasting, tangible change among the unreached.
- Accountability – you will know how your money is working!
- Vision trips and ministry trips to areas of strategic partnership.
- Hands-on projects with indigenous ministries.
- Resources that equip the Church to share God’s global heart.
- Prepare groups to reach out to other faiths.
- and MORE…
Contact us if you want to explore a partnership with 10/40 Connections.
Jesus said, "Pray the Lord to send out laborers, for the harvest is plentiful, but he workers are few." That is the mission of 10/40 Connections – to follow the example of Jesus by connecting the body of Christ, equipping believers, and engaging the least reached.
Where Most Needed
† If you desire to donate by check, it can be mailed to:
2120 Northgate Park Lane, #400
Chattanooga, TN 37415
10/40 Connections is a 501(c)3 tax-exempt organization.